Weekly Pool Service & 23 Point Pool Maintenance
Blue Science Pool Service monthly rates vary and depend on the size of the pool, whether the pools has a spa, whether there are trees and shrubs nearby, and other additional features that a pool might have.
Both of our pool service plans include cleaning, maintenance, chemicals and minerals. The Partial Service Plan does not include netting and vacuuming.
Did you know? Blue Science builds swimming pools in Frisco, Allen, Plano, McKinney and most of DFW.
Our Weekly Pool Service & 23 Point Pool Maintenance Plan Includes:
Water Chemical Maintenance, and Checking Pool Chemicals
1. Chlorine - maintain
2. Chloramines - maintain
3. Total Chlorine (includes Chloramines) - maintain
4. pH (Potential Hydrogen) - maintain
5. TA (Total Alkalinity) - maintain
6. Calcium Hardness (Water Hardness) - check (this is a startup chemical)
7. Cyanuric Acid (Stabilizer / Conditioner) - check (this is a startup chemical)
8. Temperature (For pH Factor Calculation) - check
9. Saturation Index (Calcium Precipitation Point) - check
10. Salt Content - maintained on saltwater pools.
11. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) - check
Pool Equipment Checks
12. Skimmer baskets checked and emptied
13. Pump strainer baskets checked and emptied
14. Filter backwashing monthly for DE Filters and weekly for Sand Filters
15. Sweep debris bags checked and emptied
16. Sweep finger screen / wall screen checked and cleaned
17. Sweep operation checked
18. Valves monitored / maintained for suction and circulation adjustments
19. Net pool surface and pool bottom *
20. Brush walls and Steps
21. Brush spa
22. Hose Vacuum *
23. Venturi / Leaf Vacuum *
* Included with the Full Service Plan
Because our pool service program includes chemicals, minerals, equipment checks and pool cleaning; the water treatment is guaranteed.
This means we will correct any water balancing situation or algae bloom at no additional charge provided the swimming pool and equipment are in proper working order.
Pool Service 855-339-7665
Did you know...?
Your Blue Science Pool Service Technician leaves a pool maintenance report
each time weekly service is performed on your pool.
Blue Science Pool Service
Behind The Scenes Highlights
Passionate about anything to do with owning a swimming pool.
McKinney is a place like no other. It contains a unique mix of South hospitality, natural beauty, and big city energy. The city is located within 30 miles of Dallas and makes a perfect travel destination or a place of a permanent residence. Stroll down the tree-lined streets, absorb the ambiance of the Historic Downtown
, and become a part of the tight-knit community known as McKinney.
The Dallas suburb called McKinney has long been receiving recognition of its own. The town was chosen by Money Magazine as the “#1 Best Place to Live in America” during 2014. From 2000 to 2003 and again in 2006, McKinney was listed as America’s fastest growing city.
Coppell is a small town community in an ideal location. Located north from the Dallas Fort Worth International Airport and only 20 miles from downtown Dallas. It has several lakes around and many places to have fun. Coppell is the perfect destination for creating the perfect family experience.
Flower Mound is located in North Texas and is a small town which takes immense pride in its family-oriented community. The small town atmosphere is what sets this place apart from other suburban areas. Flower Mound embraces and fosters development of the environment. The scenic beauty, strategic location which provides an easy and convenient access to the cities of Dallas and Fort Worth has led to Flower Mound being one of the best places in North Texas to live and enjoy life in every way.
While providing pool repairs, leak detection and new pool equipment we use supplies, parts and products from some of the top pool companies.
Polaris Pool Equipment Pentair Pool Equipment Jandy Pool Equipment Hayward Pool Equipment
Blue Science is in compliance with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
Our Residential Appliance Installer Contractor license is #558.